Matt McWilliams has brokered and developed over $1 Billion of commercial and ranch real estate.
- 2022 – Acquired multiple greenfield sites and developed 700,000 square feet of convertible frozen/cold storage space. Managed the construction. – Value in excess of $200MM
- 2021 – TX Commercial and Ranch Sales. – Value in excess of $100MM.
- 2020 – TX Ranch Sales. – Value in excess of $75MM.
Owner/Seller Representative. Currently marketing over 100,000 acres for sale in multiple counties in Texas.
- 2019 – TX Ranch Sales – Value in excess of $50MM.
Owner/Seller Representative. Sold 50,000 acres in multiple transactions in 2019.
- 2018 – Dallas/Fort Worth – Commercial – Value in excess of $15MM.
Owner/Seller Representative. Represented family office in the sale of prime infill commercial property which ultimately leased to Tesla. On the heels of this sale owner acquired and remodeled a new replacement facility for the family office personal car collection storage. Numerous other strategic acquisitions resulting in positive cash flows and high 7’s CAP Rates.
- 2018 – Savannah, GA – Development
Development Advisory Services. Represented owners before being moved into managing role for an 8,200 acre parcel of land inside the city limits of Savannah, GA. Land planning, predevelopment studies, engineering, road construction, conservation initiatives, wetland mitigation banking.
- 2017 – Dallas/Fort Worth – Commercial – Value in excess of $15MM.
Seller/Purchaser Representative. Represented sellers and investors in acquiring and disposing of multiple infill commercial locations. Average Cap Rate of 7.9% with 8-year terms on leases on the acquisitions.
- Prior to 2017 – a full transactional list is available on request.
MCM Real Estate Advisors, LLC
Fort Worth Office
901 Boland Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107